So many things to write about:
– soliloquies are awesome
– miss seeing amazing un-affected acting
– love the love story between Hamlet and Ofelia and how Ofelia’s death sparked the maddening end
– there were points when I didn’t know if Hamlet was crazy or just pretending to be… because there was A LOT of things that happened which would make any person bonkers.
– good use of foreshadowing with queen Gertrude always drinking. Shows that she would take a drink of Hamlet’s winning cup of wine.
– again, love that everyone dies at the end. monologues can be used effectively
– good introduction of characters is when they enter a room. Enter Clyos Parsnick: Awe, good Clyos! How happy are we to receive you!
– staging was used well (though this is note about direction):
– bottom Stage was garden
– stage: interior
– stage apron: lake/pond
– aisle: exterior
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone