Listed below are the plays I’ve written. This list will keep growing as I add them.
NOTE: All these plays are protected under the Common License Agreement. If you wish to produce the work for either a staged reading or a full-production, or would like me to send you a properly formatted PDF playscript version, please contact me at conradap [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Ang Palengke – My very first script! PCN Script (CSUS 1994) – Story about the various people who live and work around the marketplace in the Philippines
- Chicken Sandos, Tiaras, and the War in Between – A battle between a father and a daughter over the symbolism of a chicken sandwich.
- Romero and Julianne – A homeless man, ROMERO, and his foil, a city worker named JULIE, battle over the possession of a home, aka a bench, in Golden Gate park.
- The Profession of One Mr. Valentine – Anthony’s search for his soul mate almost disappears when he questions the abilities of Mr. Valentine’s job.
- The Ultimate Revenge for a Man Named Stan – One of the NBA’s best players, Amadi Brooks, gets trapped in an elevator with one of his rabid twitter followers, Mojo510. Turns out that they have more in common than a shared experience in an elevator and a High School State Championship game – a man named Stan.
- Wrong Numbers – A One-Minute Play where a the stakes jump through the roof when a printer doesn’t print when needed.